commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Hughes <ahhug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JXPath - is JXPath dead in the water?
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 23:12:31 GMT
Hi Matt + Others,
Thanks for your replies! I've taken your advice and re-seeded my question on
a brand new thread with subject "JXPath over Generic Collection<?>, How?".
If anyone can help with this I would be MOST appreciative. Also, I am happy
to contribute back to the project with examples if I can get some svn
access.

Big thanks, and hopefully you can please read my other post (fingers
crossed).

Andrew.