commons-user mailing list archives

From Anna Södling <anna.sodl...@passagen.se>
Subject Re: Fw: Re: [SCXML] Actions in SCXML
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:01:28 GMT
Well, unfortunately I'm not allowed to do that. I was thinking about
solving the action-problem by just placing the action as a string in a
var-tag, like this:
<transition event="e1" cond="c" target="s2">
  <var>a1</var>
</transition>
The problem is, I don't know how to reach the var-value from the
transition in my java-code (that uses the Commons engine).
However,if there is a possible solution where I can place the action
directly in the transition-tag, like the events and conds, with some
variable name, I would like to know that too.

/Anna

It might be easier to simply create a generator in ArgoUML to generate
SCXML
from a statechart.

Mark

<P><p><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">_______________________________________________________________<BR>