commons-user mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [beanutils] converting HTTP params into an arbitrary object model
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:54:39 GMT
On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
(e.g. Sets) right out of the box and just about anything else you can throw at it if you want
to implement its API here and there for custom transformations, and while I am 100% sure it
can handle [n] index notation I am about 90% sure it also handles indices as property names
as you have described (.n)--if not, that is pluggable.  But this isn't the Morph list and,
as you said, you made a management decision not to pursue it.  As a Morph team member I will
take your "documentation didn't look very helpful" criticism under advisement as well.

Yeah its out-of-date

http://tinyurl.com/dhsupb

Niall