commons-user mailing list archives

From Ramon Buckland <ra...@thebuckland.com>
Subject commons-vfs - connection to ftp:// url hangs on resolveFile
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 05:18:18 GMT
commons-vfs is hanging on the call to resolve ftp://admin:admin@localhost
:non-standard-port/path/to/dir

ref: http://markmail.org/message/2jscgmpspidzfcwf

I am experiencing the same issue at the moment. I notice that no one has a
resolution to this issue, (and it was a long time ago) nor does it come up
anywhere else.
Has anybody seen this issue specifically, and knows the cause.

I have now tried both 1.0 and 2.0 commons-vfs but no luck so far.

I have set logging to trace but I don't see anything from commons-vfs or
commons-net on the cause.

I am about to debug the commons-vfs code to see where the cause is.

Any suggestions ?