commons-user mailing list archives

From Stefano Nichele <stefano.nich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dbcp] poolPreparedStatements parameter
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:59:10 GMT
Thanks for you answer.  This is what I think (talking also about your
other email). What I don't understand is why it is false by default.
Maybe memory usage ? I don't know....I would like to turn on it on
production but I'm a bit doubtful. Is there any trab ?
Bugs ? Just for completeness I'm using postgres.

Curious the fact that the validation query is not a prepared
statement....but it should be performed rarely.

ste