commons-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [beanutils] converting HTTP params into an arbitrary object model
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:04:08 GMT

Hi Andrew

I've done it now with BeanUtils - it was mainly a question of getting the
iteration and recursion algorithm right.

I know the odds are that I re-invented the wheel but I just couldn't find the
existing wheel, so to speak.

If it blows up in unexpected ways that leave me stranded, I'll definitely check
up on JXPath.

Thanks
Adam