commons-user mailing list archives

From Manish Saroha <manish.sar...@its.monash.edu.au>
Subject Re: Cannot connect to a webDAV server
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 03:07:03 GMT
Hi,

I did an update and saw that the webdav providers have been removed from
the vfs-provider.xml and moved to the default provider.xml.

I builded a new jar file and am using that but still the same error
message. Also, I cant locate the provider.xml in the jar file. do I need
to modify the ant target so that providers.xml gets included?

Any suggestions?