commons-user mailing list archives

From Ted Roeloffzen <ted.roeloff...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie enum problem (BeanUtils 1.7.0)
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:48:10 GMT
Hello all,

I'm am having a bit of trouble with the beanutils.I'm using version 1.7.0
An object that i am using has a property Transmission. This property is an
Enum and that Enum has a method getAbbreviation. With me so far?
When i want to get the value of the method getAbbreviation it always returns
NULL.
Why i don't know. I think because the declaring class isn't seen as public
in the getAccessibleMethod method.
Has anyone ever had a problem with retreiving the value of an Enum or am i
doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

sincerely,

Ted Roeloffzen