commons-user mailing list archives

From "ralph.goers @dslextreme.com" <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cannot connect to a webDAV server
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 20:56:24 GMT
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 11:36 AM, James Carman <james@carmanconsulting.com>wrote:

> Correct, but WebDAV isn't a "core" provider yet.  So, it's defined here:
>

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/vfs/trunk/sandbox/src/main/resources/META-INF/vfs-providers.xml
>
> And, Mark was correct also.  You can turn up logging and it will show
> you what is being registered and what is not.

Actually, webdav is now a "core" provider in trunk. I did find the
providers.xml (It is NOT named vfs-providers.xml for default configuration).
I will have to experiment some to make sure it is configurationed correctly
so that it doesn't cause any problems if the webdav dependencies aren't
present. I'll take care of this and removing the webdav definition from the
sandbox as soon as I can.

Ralph