commons-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Cole" <sc...@camsbycbs.com>
Subject org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPSClient question
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 21:19:55 GMT
How to do I set the keystore used for client and server certifcate authentication? Can I just
set these System properties or do I need actually set the KeyManager and TrustManager in FTPSClient?

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",trustStore);
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStoreType",trustStoreType);
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword",trustStorePassword);

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore",keyStore);
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType",keyStoreType);
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword",keyStorePassword);

Thanks,

Steve