commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cannot connect to WEBDAV server
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 02:20:45 GMT
In the future please make sure you post to the mailing lists with
questions like this, not to individuals directly.

The jar looks fine. For Webdav to work both the HttpClient and
Jackrabbit jars (and any dependencies they may need) have to also be
present. Specifically, if either
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient or
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.client.methods.DavMethod cannot be loaded
then the webdav protocol will not be enabled.

Ralph