commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lee, Cheryl - ES/RDR -Gil" <Cheryl....@itt.com>
Subject SCXML Templating
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 21:45:19 GMT
Dear All,

I have a situation where I need to execute the same set of sequential sub-states from multiple
places, and I would like to reuse an SCXML file multiple times in the same "master" SCXML
file (via the state "src" attribute).  I know there is a problem doing this because it would
result in duplicated state names.  I have studied the tutorial in http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/Tutorials/Templating,
and the very last paragraph under "A word of caution" I think contains the key to a solution
for me.  It says that the duplicated names "can be avoided by using a param=value after the
URL" as it mangles the URL.  Does anyone have an example usage of this?

Thanks!

Cheryl

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this
e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.