commons-user mailing list archives

From Los Morales <morales...@hotmail.com>
Subject register/unregister mbeans dynamically via scheduler
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:28:37 GMT

Hi,

I'm running into a little dilemma where I have scheduled services that
I would like exposed in a jmx client such as JConsole. These services
can be created and destroyed at anytime. For example, say I have a
Quartz service (called QuartzBean) that will start at every :30, run,
and then stop (destroyed) at every :00. The service will expose start()
and stop() methods via JMX. So in JConsole, for every :00 through :30 I
will NOT see QuartzBean but from :30 through :00 I will see QuartzBean
and hence able to invoke it's start() and stop() methods. How does this work with commons
modeler (if possible)?  Thanks.

-los

Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009