commons-user mailing list archives

From Juan Ramirez <bramir...@hotmail.com>
Subject TelnetClient
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:29:00 GMT

Hi,I am using the TelnetClient to telnet to telco switches of various types (CS2K, DMS, 5Ess)
to remotely program them from a Web application. I am able to remotely program the CS2K and
DMS switches to which I telnet directly, but I'm not able to login into the 5Ess to which
I telnet through a Xyplex server. I noticed that when I enter the user name into the login
prompt using the TelnetClient OutputStream and flush it out, the behavior at the 5Ess switch
is as if I was pressing "enter" twice after entering the user name. This causes the login
process to fail. Any suggestions on how I can work around this using the TelnetClient? Thanks!Juan
Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009