commons-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] Copying byte[] to destination file
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:01:25 GMT
Note that I have added the component ID to the subject
line:

I'm not sure I entirely understand the question.  If I
wanted to copy a byte[] to a VFS FileObject I would
use commons-io IOUtils to copy the byte[] to
fileObject.getContent().getOutputStream().  Does this
help?

-Matt

--- "Walter, Patrick A"