commons-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: [vfs] Copying byte[] to destination file
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:01:25 GMT
Note that I have added the component ID to the subject

I'm not sure I entirely understand the question.  If I
wanted to copy a byte[] to a VFS FileObject I would
use commons-io IOUtils to copy the byte[] to
fileObject.getContent().getOutputStream().  Does this

--- "Walter, Patrick A"
<> wrote:

> Trying to find API to send in a byte[] to copy to
> destination. We build a byte[] that would normally
> be written to a file, BUT I thought it would be more
> efficient to just tell VFS API to send the data to
> the destination.
> Is there a way to do this, besides creating a file
> first???
> thanks

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: