commons-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wyatt <josh.wy...@hcssystems.com>
Subject Re: DBCP 1.2.2: configuring defaultReadOnly param
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:46:25 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:
> Sorry.  Strike last response.  Misread the post.  False, which is the
> default, should work.  Please open a new JIRA for this.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil

Thanks for the note- I created one, DBCP-282:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBCP-282

For reference, I did try setting the parameter to "true," and the new behavior is a litany
of 'SET TRANSACTION READ ONLY' instead of the original 'SET TRANSACTION READ WRITE,' so looks
like I am setting the parameter in the correct location in the configuration, but no love
on an 'unset' value being honored.

Can I assume this will be as easy a fix as DBCP-178?

Thanks again,
Josh