commons-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Mansfield" <AMans...@globeop.com>
Subject RE: Copy OutputStream to InputStream
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:27:33 GMT
Check PipedInputStream and PipedOutputStream in the JRE.

Regards,
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Winarto [mailto:winarto@fermat.eu]
Sent: 13 January 2009 14:26
To: user@commons.apache.org
Subject: Copy OutputStream to InputStream

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if there is any common utility to copy from
OutputStream to InputStream? I can only find in commons-io a class to
copy from InputStream to OutputStream.

Cheers,

Wins

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential
and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety
and any attachments thereto.
(W1)