commons-user mailing list archives

From acec acec <tomcata...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Betwixt output a List
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:43:26 GMT
I defined the following two classes and used the following code to get XML string.

Here is the one result:
<InvoiceMod>
          <InvoiceLineModList>
            <InvoiceLineMod>
              <Quantity>11</Quantity>
              <TxnLineID>aa</TxnLineID>
            </InvoiceLineMod>
          </InvoiceLineModList>
          <TxnID>1-1231787678</TxnID>
        </InvoiceMod>

For List attribute, I do not want to have <InvoiceLineModList>. How can I define InvoiceMod.betwixt?

Thanks a lot.
Arden

		StringWriter outputWriter = new StringWriter();

		// Betwixt just writes out the bean as a fragment
		// So if we want well-formed xml, we need to add the prolog
		outputWriter.write("<?xml version=\"1.0\"?>");
		// Create a BeanWriter which writes to our prepared stream
		BeanWriter beanWriter = new BeanWriter(outputWriter);

		// Configure betwixt
		beanWriter.enablePrettyPrint();
		beanWriter.setWriteEmptyElements(false);
		beanWriter.getBindingConfiguration().setMapIDs(false);
		beanWriter.getXMLIntrospector().getConfiguration().setElementNameMapper(new CapitalizeNameMapper());

		beanWriter.write(qbXmlBean);

		String xmlString =  outputWriter.toString();

public class InvoiceMod {
	private String txnID;

	private List<InvoiceLineMod> invoiceLineModList = new ArrayList<InvoiceLineMod>();

	public String getTxnID() {
		return txnID;
	}

	public void setTxnID(String txnID) {
		this.txnID = txnID;
	}

	public List<InvoiceLineMod> getInvoiceLineModList() {
		return invoiceLineModList;
	}

	public void addInvoiceLineMod(InvoiceLineMod invoiceLineMod) {
		invoiceLineModList.add(invoiceLineMod);
	}

}

public class InvoiceLineMod {
	private String txnLineID;
	private Integer quantity;

	public String getTxnLineID() {
		return txnLineID;
	}

	public void setTxnLineID(String txnLineID) {
		this.txnLineID = txnLineID;
	}

	public Integer getQuantity() {
		return quantity;
	}

	public void setQuantity(Integer quantity) {
		this.quantity = quantity;
	}
}