commons-user mailing list archives

From rmenon <rmenon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Digester 1.8 classloader issue when using tomcat
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 20:51:18 GMT

Well,
Can you please elaborate a bit more? My question is why should we reload the
same classes multiple times for a jar file that is shared by multiple web
apps? Also, if I do not use digester, then this is not an issue - so what
are people who use digester doing (apart from duplicating war files)? I do
not like the idea of duplicating same war files for each web app - so is
there a good reason to do that (apart from being a workaround for problems
with digester.)