commons-user mailing list archives

From kennardconsulting <rich...@kennardconsulting.com>
Subject [BeanUtils] Possible to hook in a different getter/setter naming convention?
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 23:13:36 GMT

Dear All,

I am enjoying using Commons BeanUtils with all its converters and
'foo.bar.baz' path notation goodness.

I was wondering if it was possible to retain this goodness whilst changing
to a different getter/setter naming convention? Instead of 'getFoo()',
'setFoo(x)', I'd like to use 'foo()' and 'foo_$eq(x)' which is the native
Scala naming convention.

Is there some method/interface to override to make this change without
impacting everything else?

Regards,

Richard.