commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BSF 2.4 in one, two nutshell examples (Re: BSF? (Re: [SCXML] Javascript as expression language
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:26:39 GMT
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 6:43 AM, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)
<rony@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Rahul Akolkar wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Ingmar Kliche
>> <ingmar.kliche@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Rony,
>>> we used the native Rhino API. Would be interesting to see if BSF is useful
>>> for an integration with commons-SCXML.
>>>
>> <snip/>
>>
>> It is, and would be a welcome addition if it became available (in the
>> meantime, native rhino API is just fine too).
>>
> Surely, an available evaluation using JavaScript is great already.

<snip/>

Thanks for taking time to write the email, though I do understand the
value of BSF (perhaps more pronounced pre javax.script).

Commons SCXML has its abstractions for using expression / scripting
languages that its API leverages, what I was referring to in "if it
became available" was more the bridge from these to the BSF API.

-Rahul