commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: BSF 2.4 in one, two nutshell examples (Re: BSF? (Re: [SCXML] Javascript as expression language
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:26:39 GMT
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 6:43 AM, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)
<> wrote:
> Hi there,
> Rahul Akolkar wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Ingmar Kliche
>> <> wrote:
>>> Hi Rony,
>>> we used the native Rhino API. Would be interesting to see if BSF is useful
>>> for an integration with commons-SCXML.
>> <snip/>
>> It is, and would be a welcome addition if it became available (in the
>> meantime, native rhino API is just fine too).
> Surely, an available evaluation using JavaScript is great already.

Thanks for taking time to write the email, though I do understand the
value of BSF (perhaps more pronounced pre javax.script).

Commons SCXML has its abstractions for using expression / scripting
languages that its API leverages, what I was referring to in "if it
became available" was more the bridge from these to the BSF API.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message