commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ingmar Kliche" <ingmar.kli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Javascript as expression language
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:27:22 GMT
Hi Roger,

yes, we have implemented it and plan to provide it to the project quite
soon. But the licensing issue is a good point and should be clarified.
Technically the implementation needs some final cleanup and things like test
cases. If you can wait another couple of weeks (due to holiday season) it
should be available.

Regards,
Ingmar.