commons-user mailing list archives

From Peter_F...@blm.gov
Subject [Betwixt] Is it possible to control the element ordering in XML output?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:41:30 GMT

I have a requirement to create XML for a request to be sent to a remote
system, and I'd like to use Betwixt to handle the XML generation by
encapsulating the data in a Javabean. Normally this would be very simple,
but in this case the remote system expects the XML to be compliant to a
particular specification, in which the order of the elements is defined.

The problem is that I can't see how you do this in Betwixt - I don't see
any configuration setttings that tell it the order that tags should appear
in the output. Is there any such control?