commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [CONFIGURATION] need help with DefaultConfigurationBuilder and CombinedConfiguration
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 00:36:28 GMT

On Dec 19, 2008, at 4:13 PM, Rusty Wright wrote:

> I haven't looked at this but possibly it could help:
>
> org
> .springmodules.commons.configuration.CommonsConfigurationFactoryBean

I looked at this a while ago. As I recall it creates a
CompositeConfiguration which isn't Hierarchical so you can't use it
very well with XML files. Also, I've tried to enhance
DefaultConfigurationBuilder so that everything it needs is within its
configuration file since it can be difficult to configure with Spring.
I'll be continuing to make more enhancements in that area.

Ralph