commons-user mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <>
Subject Re: SCXML and commons survay
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:48:17 GMT
Hey Karl

> I am a developer here in Germany,
> and we (the software team I am working for) are considering to use the SCXML
> and the Commons libraries for a Prove of Concept Prototype,
> and I would like to know if SCXML and the Common libraries
> listed below are used in other Open Source or Commercial projects?
> commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
> commons-scxml-0.9.jar
> commons-jexl-1.1.jar
> commons-digester-1.8.jar
> commons-beanutils-1.8.0.jar
> In other words who is using SCXML and commons?

Can't say a word about SCXML ...but in general commons libraries are
used in many(!) projects. Almost 20% of all artifacts in the central
maven repo have a dependency to commons.

Don't expect to get a list of projects with the exact versions here though.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message