commons-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Christian" <robertjchrist...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error with "boolean isMultipart = ServletFileUpload.isMultipartContent(req);"
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:54:49 GMT
With the same configuration and servlet, I was able to stream the http
request to s3.  Then I dropped in commons-fileupload and pasted the example,
and it broke on the first line of code.  That made the fileupload code
suspect, so I thought I would air the issue in case it's common.  Sounds
like the burden of proof is back on me, so I will dig deeper and let you
know what I find out.

Thanks.