commons-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Christian" <robertjchrist...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error with "boolean isMultipart = ServletFileUpload.isMultipartContent(req);"
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 02:21:14 GMT
The stack output is from the Tomcat layer:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet hello threw exception
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:313)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
    at
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:584)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

The root exception is a java.security.AccessControlException.  I am using
the out-of-the-box catalina.policy.