commons-user mailing list archives

From "Wm.A.Stafford" <staff...@marine.rutgers.edu>
Subject Digester - how to debug?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:49:19 GMT
I have boiled my Digester app down to the barest minimum; create an
object when the outer tag is encountered.  The object is always null.

            Digester digester = new Digester() ;
            digester.setValidating ( false );

            digester.addObjectCreate( "DIFF", GCMDMetadata.class) ;
            m = (GCMDMetadata)digester.parse(GCMD_URI) ;
             // do something with m
                  at GetGCMDmetadata.main(GetGCMDmetadata.java:72)

Any ideas on where to look or what to look for?

-=bill