commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Dyulgerov <newadmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBCP problem with idle object
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 18:02:44 GMT
Hello Clark!

Yes, i am pretty sure MySQL is configuret with amaximum of 100 active
connections,here is the last row of the result givenby the querry which
shows my active connections at the time:
*************************** 56. row ***************************
     Id: 1418489
   User: <my userhere>
   Host: <host:port>
     db: <my database>
Command: Query
   Time: 0
  State: Writing to net
   Info: SET NAMES cp1251
56 rows in set (0.00 sec)

There are only 56 connectionsand not all of them are forthe problematic
application i am talking about. Why do i have to increase the number of
connections, if there is only one user of the application -
myselftesting it? I'll try and remove the OnReturn and testWhileIdle,
thanks forthe suggestion. But i don't think this is the problem. Thanks
again anyway.

Wish You all best!

Martin