commons-user mailing list archives

From "Yura Taras" <>
Subject Re: org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger does not implement Log
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:39:37 GMT
I've found a problem and wanted to inform you about it, because it
looks a bit tricky to me.

After changing a jar in JBoss/lib folder you should update jar-versions.xml.
Jar, that was placed in
JBoss\server\xxx\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat50.sar\, should have only
MANIFEST.MF in META-INF. It had also META-INF/maven folder previously,
and due to some strange logic (JBoss hackers?) I hasn't been deployed.

With JCL 1.1.1 in all 3 places (JBoss\lib, jbossweb-tomcat50.sar and
somewhere else, but referred by my.war/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF)
application starts successfully.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message