commons-user mailing list archives

From Rostand <guys...@hotmail.com>
Subject how to parse and serialize a string located in a transition
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:45:41 GMT

ich want to add a String in a transition of my statemachine and write it out
too in a document after serialize the code.
 e.g:
<transition target="move" event="waitingForMove">
cond(received(Div_tpMsID, Div_DriverID, div_ID, '*', 'done[]'));
writeLog('INFO', '; device; Finished');
</transition>

the String i want to add is :
cond(received(Div_tpMsID, Div_DriverID, div_ID, '*', 'done[]'));
writeLog('INFO', '; device; Finished'));

can anyone tell me how i should do this?

thanks