commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Dunning" <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Evaluating performance of DBUtils
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:29:51 GMT
I have used Spring not as a framework, but as a library and found that their
JDBC support was very helpful.  I understand that you have a proscription
against Spring in general, but you really might try suggesting the use of
the JDBC code itself.  The simplification of your code will be substantial
and you will not have the impact of changing frameworks.

Really.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve