commons-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Campbell" <rrc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons Email - NoSuchMethodError com.sun.mail.util.SocketFetcher.getSocket
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:54:26 GMT
Running XP Pro SP2 with JDK Compliance set to 1.6 , JRE 1.6.0_03 is
the selected runtime environment.

Kinda strange to say this, but I don't exactly know how to pinpoint
the JDK being used by Eclipse to compile these classes. Again, the
compliance level is set to 1.6, and I have a 1.6 JDK installed on my
machine, but my old JAVA_HOME env var points to JDK 1.5...

I'm posting on another forum now how to pinpoint the exact javac
version being called by Eclipse, how it selects the JDK, etc.