commons-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Boyle" <bboyl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons Configuration 1.5 User Guide
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:39:05 GMT
Thanks Oliver,
I have seen this already. Perhaps I should have expanded my question a
little further. I was looking for examples of how to user the built-in
.visit() methods to apply a visitor object to XMLConfiguration nodes.
However, I was able to find some examples of this in the test classes for
Commons Comfiguration.

Thanks,

Brian