commons-user mailing list archives

From "Clemens Eberwein" <Clemens.Eberw...@uni-klu.ac.at>
Subject log4j and XMLConfiguraiton
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:12:01 GMT
hi,
I am using apache org.apache.log4j.Logger and org.apache.commons.configuration.XMLConfiguration
in an web app.
Really nice tools and working just perfect.
The config file is heavily used to allow the customer to change DropDownLists, defaultfilter....

That's why i need an config object in nearly all of my Servlets an everytime a new XMLConfiguration
object is
created i have two entries in my logfile which makes it "unreadable".

>> DEBUG commons.configuration.ConfigurationUtils                     ConfigurationUtils.locate():
base is null, name is XYZ.xml
>> DEBUG ommons.configuration.ConfigurationUtils                     Loading configuration
from the path XYZ.xml

I already tried to set to loglevel to FATAL before creating the conf object and after creating
change back -> unclean solution
and not working.

Any idea how i could suppress the DEBUG messages of XMLConfiguration?

ty
  clemens