commons-user mailing list archives

From Ramesh Rajendran <rame...@s4carlisle.com>
Subject Streaming API
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:59:56 GMT
Hello Aapche Group,

I am trying to work with the Streaming API of the Apache commons
Fileupload. As per the manual I have included the input streams. I want
to increase the buffer size that will help me to transfer the files more
quickly. Is there any way to speed up the upload process by increasing
the buffer size, please advise me on this.

Thanks,
R.Ramesh.