commons-user mailing list archives

From Markus Mehrwald <mmehrw...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Resurrecting commons-email - Was:MultiPartMail order of parts
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:34:27 GMT
Hi Siegfried,

I discovered the problem: in the HtmlEmail when building the mail you
just need to add the parts with the text (html or plain) to position 0.
I did not have a look at other mail classes whether the problem is the
same, but the solution should be as easy as here.
I hope this will be enough but for me it works.

Hope this helps,
Markus