commons-user mailing list archives

From sebb <>
Subject Subject: ApacheCon live video streaming available; keynotes and Apache 101 are free
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:49:03 GMT
 Can't make ApacheCon this week in New Orleans?  You can still watch all
 the keynotes, Apache 101 sessions, and system administration track in
 live video streams:

 Keynotes and the Apache 101 lunchtime sessions are free; the full
 sysadmin track, including httpd performance, security, and server stack
 administration talks are available for a fee.

 Keynotes include:
 - David Recordon, Six Apart  (Wednesday 09:30)
   "Learning from Apache to create Open Specifications"

 - Shahani Markus Weerawarana, Ph.D.  (Thursday 11:30)
   "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants"

 - Sam Ramji, Microsoft  (Friday 11:30)
   ""future", :open, :microsoft)"

   Reminder: New Orleans is CST or UTC/GMT -6 hours.

 Advance notice: ApacheCon EU 2009 returns to Amsterdam, 23-27 March.  We
 had a great response to our CFP and look forward to announcing the
 schedule in the next month.

 Lars Eilebrecht  -  V.P., Conference Planning  -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message