commons-user mailing list archives

From kirran <srik.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject fileupload issue
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:51:47 GMT

Hi,
Plz help!

I am using a jsp where a form contains normal form fields and multipart file
upload.

The form's enctype="multipart/form-data.

On the server, I am using FileUpload of Apache Common's.

uploadedFileItems = fileUpload.parseRequest(request);

if (FileUploadBase.isMultipartContent(request)) {
				uploadedFileItems = List uploadedFileItems =
fileUpload.parseRequest(request);

When  i iterate on this List, i see one of the items isFormField() returns
false, which is true as i have uploaded a file.

The problem is after the file is uploaded, if i just refresh(f5) the same
upload form, I am still seeing uploadedFileItems containing an item of the
previously uploaded file item once again...so for every refresh, i am
getting the same file uploaded to server again and again. How can i stop
this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Kirran