commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [SCXML] is live (with eclipse IDE) available on
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:06:02 GMT
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 4:41 AM, Daniel Schwager
<> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
> we start our platform (beta status) yesterday
> for the community. As I told you some days before, I integrated
> an eclipse with a workspace containing the source of commons-scxml.
> Maybe it would be nice to include a ant-task starting your stopwatch
> swing demo - so all visitors try it (-:

I tried to look into it, but at some point it asked me for a login and
I had none. It would be even better if you could add such an example,
and just give us the viewing pleasure :-)

> Our platform itself running also SCXML-commons inside
> sun's glassfish
> ejb3 container (thanks for your scxml port - great work) to control all
> the
> virtual machines, storages, pools and all other resources.

Nice. And if you want to be listed on the "Who is using it?" section
at the bottom of the home page [1], open a request in JIRA.

> Feedback is welcome (-:
> regards
> Danny

To unsubscribe, e-mail: