commons-user mailing list archives

From Peter_F...@blm.gov
Subject Re: parse xml with digester
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:58:57 GMT
>From experience I find Betwixt easier than Digester for this, because it
handles the Digester rules for you. Also once you've set up your mappings
and strategy objects (which isn't difficult) you get Object-to-XML and
XML-to-Object at the same time. In practise I can set up my Betwixt
configuration and test it by creating an object of the relevant class and
dumping it as XML; once I know it generates XML in the form I need, I can
then use the same configuration to read the XML without modification.

--Pete

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/digester/trunk/src/examples/