commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Schwager" <Daniel.Schwa...@dtnet.de>
Subject [SCXML] is live (with eclipse IDE) available on softwaredemo.de
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 08:41:44 GMT
Hi Rahul,

we start our softwaredemo.de platform (beta status) yesterday
for the community. As I told you some days before, I integrated
an eclipse with a workspace containing the source of commons-scxml.

http://www.softwaredemo.de/Commons-SCXML-State-Chart-XM.163.0.html

Maybe it would be nice to include a ant-task starting your stopwatch
swing demo - so all visitors try it (-:

Our softwaredemo.de platform itself running also SCXML-commons inside
sun's glassfish
ejb3 container (thanks for your scxml port - great work) to control all
the
virtual machines, storages, pools and all other resources.

Feedback is welcome (-:

regards
Danny