commons-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Rivera" <paulriver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fileupload sizelimitexception
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 17:44:59 GMT
I've just upgraded to 1.2.1 to try out the streaming mode as described in:
http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/streaming.html

The sample from the webpage calls ServletFileUpload.getItemIterator().
This method calls FileUploadBase.getItemIterator() which throws the
SizeLimitExceededException.  So, if the requestSize is greater than sizeMax,
it throws SizeLimitExceededException and does not parse _any of the form
fields anymore.  (same problem)

Any other ideas before I attempt to implement my own FileUploadBase
subclass? :P

Best Regards,
Paul Rivera