commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] A visual statechart editor exporting SCXML format
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:46:06 GMT
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Jan Miksatko <jan.miksatko@dfki.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for a visual statechart editor that would store the document into SCXML
format. Are you aware of such application?  Ideally Java/open source.

<snip/>

Not open source, but there is a RSA plugin on alphaWorks [1]. Its not
the latest WD either (and unlikely to be updated until Last Call,
perhaps).

-Rahul

[1] http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/scxml

the statechart as XMI and XSLT to SCXML (here is an example of an XSL: http://www.kotikone.fi/00/SCXML/).

> Thanks a lot!
> Jan Miksatko
>
> PS: Do you know about another Java interpreter implementation of SCXML? Implementing
maybe larger part of the draft?