commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bakary Dialaya DJIBA" <dial...@gmail.com>
Subject [ Using VFS ]
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 09:50:28 GMT
Hi,

I am a beginner with VFS and I am doing a tutorial.

I am Thinking to create a custom provider named custom as smb or ftp...

But the problem is that my File Type is Imaginary and I can't change it.
Why?

My code is below:

FileSystemManager manager = new DefaultFileSystemManager();

manager.addProvider("custom", provider);

CustomFileSystem root = new CustomFileSystem( null, null, fileSystemOptions
); // root

CustomFileName customFileName  = new CustomFileName( "custom", "aFolder" );

CustomFileObject customFileObject  = new CustomFileObject( customFileName,
root );

customFileObject.createFolder(); /// =====> Exception occured here.

My hope is to create a virtual file : custom://child1/child1 OR
custom://child1/anotherChild/file.ext

Is it Possible? Is it the best way?

Thanks for your advices.

Regards,