commons-user mailing list archives

From "Khawaja Shams" <kssh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBCP Returning Closed Connections
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 01:48:29 GMT
Hello,  Okay, I take this back.  It turns out that in the createDataSource
method, BasicDataSource class sets all of the test flags to false if it the
validation query is null.  I will set our code to do testWhileIdle and set
the validationQuery to be valid.  Thanks again everyone.

Regards,
Khawaja Shams