commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <>
Subject Re: [commons-vfs] SMB and UserAuthenticator/FileSystemOptions
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:20:22 GMT
> Reading through, it gives an example of using
the UserAuthenticator to keep the username/password seperate from the URI, which sounds great.
> Unfortunately, I'm using the SMB in the sandbox, and do not see a way to create an appropriate
FileSystemOptions to pass the UserAuthenticator to...and then use the fileSystemManager.resolveFile(String
uri, FileSystemOptions properties) method signature to get a file.
It should work exactly as pointed out in the referred documentation.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message