commons-user mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <>
Subject Re: [math] Utility method to aggregate Statistics
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:49:37 GMT
Luc Maisonobe wrote:
>>> If you want to request this improvement, please open a ticket for it
>>> using our JIRA tracking system:
>>> You'll have to register to be
>>> able to add your feature request. You can also provide a patch if you
>>> want to contribute it by yourself.
>> Luc,
>> Some time ago, I filed a Jira and added a patch about a week ago and haven't
>> heard a burp since.
> Yes, I see. I'm sorry to have let it slipped out of my mind, thanks to
> remind it to me. I'll review it.
I have been out of it the last couple of weeks due to various things.  I
will also have a look.  Sorry for the delayed response. The basic idea
of implementing densities has been discussed before and I have no
problem adding this.  Just need to review.  Would be great also if Brent
could have a look :)