commons-user mailing list archives

From magaupe <bequia...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with private directory - org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTP
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 00:02:51 GMT

I'm trying to access a directory that is only visible when connected with
determined user. How can I do this?
This is what's going on:

[code]
connect("ftp.e***a.intranet");
[/code]

These to methods return me true but when I try to change directory using
changeWorkingDirectory() passing the private directory it returns me false
as if it could not find it. I verify the current directory using
printWorkingDirectory() and this is the one that is coming:
"/VM/maqvm/fcpc". It seems it's just not recognizing private directory cause
when I change to a public one it works fine.
Any help would be appreciated.