commons-user mailing list archives

From chitraa <achitral...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The java.net.SocketException: No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): listen failed Exception
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:50:59 GMT

Thank you for your prompt reply jwcarman :)

I will look into Commons VFS library. I am however not sure if I will be
able to use this library in my source code as this code has been around for
many years. If this library does what I need it to do, I will see if I can
integrate it into the existing code.

Any ideas on the questions I posted in my original message?

Thank you.